DLMS Compliant 3 Phase Post Paid Meter
It is a three-phase direct-connected energy meter with advanced revenue protection features, DLMS protocol, and support for reading in the absence of mains supply. These features, combined with remote meter reading support make it an ideal choice for utilities who want to invest in technology to protect their revenue and increase operational efficiency.
- IEC DLMS Compliant
- Latest ASIC and Microcontroller based digital technology.
- Instantaneous Start.
- Meter Records correct energy with the same accuracy under reverse current connection.
- Available with LCD type display.
- Multi Function Meter.
- Tamper Proof Design.
- No frequent adjustments required.
- No mechanical wear & tear.
- It is available in Three Phase, Four Wire & accuracy class-1.
- Immune to effects of external magnetic field as per IS : 13779
|Connection Type||Direct connected|
|Wiring Configuration||3 Phase- 4 Wire|
|Voltage Range||240V(L-N), 415V (L-L)|
|Mains Frequency||50 Hz ± 5%|
|Standards Compliance||IS13779, Indian Companion Standard|
|Sealing||Provision for sealing on main cover and terminal Cover|
|Degree of protection||IP51|
|Insulation Class||Protective Class II|
|Temperature||-10 °C to +55 °C (operating)
-25 °C to +70 °C (storage)
|Tariff rate registers||Upto 8 registers for two energy Channels|
|Maximum demand||Upto Two types, Configurable in eight registers|
|Load Survey||30 days with 15/30 minutes integration period|
|Billing Data||Last 12 months|
|Communication Protocol||IEC 62056 DLMS COSEM|
|Communications||Optical port for local communications, optional RS-232 (RJ-11 port) for remote communications|